If I get a chance to omake any changes in secondary school curriculum
Hi I am Pragna so here is my word craft.If I get a chance to make any changes in secondary school curriculum, I would change back four periods to six periods first. The reason is that my gut says that. The second thing I would do is, I would change all the buildings such a way that more students can fit in them. I don't have any other things to change, because the school have did things perfectly that I thought. I would like to say few changes that has happened this year for secondary school by the team of Siver Oaks . They have shifted 7,8,9 and 10 grades to another new block. They have changed the activities time table. They have made first and third Saturdays as activities day. This is what I can tell. Thank you for reading my blog.
Comments
Post a Comment